For Over 5 Decades, Personal Injury Lawyers in Georgia Have Been Helping Accident Victims in Cordele, GA
Personal Injury Lawyers in Cordele, GA dedicated to obtaining maximum compensation for accident-related injuries and death due to negligence. At Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson, L.L.P., we consider all damages and evaluate all options for financial recovery. We devote the time and resources necessary to prepare each case as if it will go to trial. We fight to get you the maximum award of damages, including punitive damages. Contact us for a free personal injury or wrongful death consultation in Cordele, GA. Let our experienced personal injury attorneys in Cordele, GA discuss your case and help you get the compensation you deserve. We put our clients first.
Types of Personal Injury Claims
If you have been harmed due to the negligence or intentional acts of another, personal injury law allows you to pursue compensation for both special and general damages. Special damages cover actual expenses resulting from the injury, such as medical bills or lost wages, while general damages include pain and suffering, mental anguish, and anxiety. Here are several common personal injury claims:
- Car accidents: negligent driving, reckless driving, drunk driving, or defective vehicle can cause injury or fatalities.
- Wrongful death cases: surviving family members can sue for damages due to a person’s death caused by misconduct or negligence.
- Slip and fall injury: Business owners’ duty to keep premises safe, customers can sustain injury.
- Products liability: Defective products cause injury or death to consumers.
- Assault and battery cases: Intentional acts can cause physical and psychological trauma.
- Workplace injuries: Injured employees can file worker’s compensation claims, regardless of fault.
- Animal attacks: Dog bites can cause severe injury, trauma, disability, scarring, disfigurement, and high medical bills.
- Food poisoning: Contaminated food can cause injury, illness, or death.
- Medical malpractice: Negligence by healthcare providers can cause severe injuries.
Steps to take after an Injury
- Call 911 to report the accident and document the incident.
- Take pictures of the scene, involved vehicles and your injuries.
- Seek emergency medical attention and get checked by a doctor for accident-related injuries.
- Contact our reputable personal injury attorney in Cordele, GA to take care of your legal needs.
- Consult with your family doctor for ongoing accident-related symptoms, consider chiropractic or orthopedic care for spinal injuries or trauma.
- Keep records of missed time from work and injury-related expenses, maintain a journal of accident-related activity.
- Our attorney should send a formal demand to the at-fault party or their insurer once your injuries are treated and fully assessed.
- File a lawsuit if your claim cannot be settled by agreement, seeking a verdict or judgment for the full value of your damages.
About Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson, L.L.P
As a personal injury attorney in Cordele, GA, Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson, L.L.P is dedicated to protecting the rights of those who have been injured or accused of a crime in the area. With over 50+ years of combined experience, our team have a deep understanding of Middle Georgia courts and the state’s evolving laws.
If you or someone you know has suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, or has been wrongfully accused of a crime, contact us today for a free consultation.
With our experience, expertise, and compassionate approach, you can trust us to provide excellent legal representation in and out of the courtroom.
Injured in an accident in Cordele, GA?
Find the best Georgia attorney near you.
8:30am – 5:30pm (M-F)
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Attorneys available on weekends by appointment
What type of case are you interested in?
Our Cordele, GA personal injury lawyers provide skilled legal representation for a wide range of personal injury matters, including the following:
Slip and fall
Nursing home abuse
Social Security disability