Helping Accident Victims near Dublin, GA: Georgia Personal Injury Lawyers with Over 50 Years of Knowledge
If you need legal services in Dublin, GA, or elsewhere in Georgia, Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson, L.L.P. is the full-service law office to call. Our experienced team of personal injury lawyers in Dublin, GA is dedicated to fight for justice on behalf of those who have been hurt as a result of the negligence of others.
Don’t put it off any longer; contact or visit us immediately to take advantage of our free consultations. We’ll provide you with honest advice on your case and make sure your rights are safeguarded. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by utilizing our experience and skills.
What is a personal injury claim?
Personal injury claims encompass a broad range of incidents, with car accidents, medical malpractice, and wrongful death being the most frequently encountered ones. The primary objective of a personal injury claim is to establish the defendant’s responsibility for the sustained injuries. Once liability is established, the subsequent step is to evaluate the nature and extent of the damages incurred.
Here are some points to keep in mind for personal injury cases:
- Personal Injury cases can take a long time. The more complicated your injuries, the longer it could take.
- It is important that you follow up on all recommended medical procedures and treatments.
- Keep track of the medical records generated during your case.
- Please don’t try to rush a settlement. If you settle before your treatment is complete, you may settle for less than what you are entitled to.
- Be prepared for lots of questions — asked in different ways and at different times — over the course of your case.
- It is important to give your attorney complete answers to questions pertinent to the claim. The more information that you can give your Dublin, GA personal injury attorney, the better.
- Keep notes to help you during the process.
- Remember that you and your personal injury lawyer in Dublin, GA are a team.
- Do not discuss your case with any other attorneys, with insurance companies, or with the people or entity responsible for your injury.
- If anyone attempts to contact you, refer them to your lawyer.
- Call your lawyer right away to tell him or her about the attempted contact.
- Even questions that seem simple and unimportant can be critical to your case.
How to Know if You Have a Strong Personal Injury Claim
The peculiarity of your case requires a thorough and meticulous investigation in order to evaluate its worth and to determine whether there is a case at all. In order to submit a claim, you have to demonstrate that the injuries you sustained were the consequence of someone else’s negligence. That is to say, had a more prudent individual acted more cautiously, the incident would have been avoided.
How Is Negligence Established in Dublin, GA?
If you trip over an unseen step when entering a store, the store owner could be held liable for your injuries. The stair was buried in the darkness, and there was no indication that it was there. You sprained your wrist and landed on your knee as a result. The shop owner was responsible for making sure their customers were aware of any potential hazards, and failure to do so could result in negligence charges.
What are the advantages of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer in Dublin, GA?
If the injuries sustained were because of negligence, you will have the right to sue the at-fault party and recover compensation for damages and injuries. Many times, people will just accept whatever the insurance providers offer, and this is often a good deal lower than what most people deserve. Our qualified personal injury lawyer in Dublin, GA can make sure that you receive the full amount you deserve.
In a personal injury claim, who can be filed a lawsuit?
A person, business, or entity may be sued if they are partially or wholly responsible for any injuries sustained.
What Is the Maximum Amount of Compensation That Can Be Recovered?
A personal injury lawsuit can be brought to seek compensation for any financial losses caused by an accident. These are some examples of such losses:
- Lost income due to the accident
- Costs associated with medical treatment
- Modifications to the home that were needed to accommodate your injuries
- Necessary medical care administered outside of a hospital setting
- Mental anguish and physical pain caused by the incident
- Repair or replacement of any property damaged in the accident, such as a car
The true value of your case is determined by the severity of your injuries and other significant factors. It is vital to consult with a knowledgeable lawyer to obtain the most accurate amount for your case. Our personal injury lawyers in Dublin, GA have the knowledge and experience to calculate the exact sum that will cover all of the costs you have already spent as well as those you may incur in the future, helping you to make a full recovery.
What is the Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
Personal injury cases in Dublin, GA must be filed within a specific term known as the statute of limitations. The deadline for filing the complaint is determined by several criteria pertaining to the position and those who are at fault. The time limit is typically two-year from the date of the accident; however some circumstances may need submission within weeks. To collect the necessary compensation, you must file your lawsuit within the appropriate deadline.
Settling Personal Injury Claims in Dublin, GA: How Long Does It Take?
The amount of compensation you may receive largely hinges on several circumstances. However, it’s crucial to keep in mind that you should never settle for compensation that falls short of what you rightfully deserve. At Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson, L.L.P., our team of expert personal injury lawyers in Dublin, GA will utilize all available resources to ensure that your compensation comprehensively addresses both your immediate and long-term needs. Our goal is to not only cover your medical expenses but also provide income for the pain and suffering caused by the accident.
Areas we cover:
How Much Does Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
At Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson, L.L.P., you will never have to pay for our services unless we are successful in getting you the compensation you deserve. If we do, our fees will be taken from the proceeds.
Schedule a Free Consultation to Review Your Case
At Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson, L.L.P., our distinguished personal injury attorneys in Dublin, GA are dedicated to securing the compensation you need. We realize that the period following an accident is the last time you want to be confronted with bills, so we provide our professional consultation at no cost to you. Schedule your free appointment today by calling 478-745-1651 or by filling out the form provided, and one of our representatives will promptly reach out to you.
Injured in an accident in Dublin, GA?
Find the best Georgia attorney near you.
8:30am – 5:30pm (M-F)
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Attorneys available on weekends by appointment
What type of case are you interested in?
Our Dublin, GA personal injury lawyers provide skilled legal representation for a wide range of personal injury matters, including the following:
Slip and fall
Nursing home abuse
Social Security disability