This contest is now closed.
Please continue to check back for future scholarship opportunities.
Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson, L.L.P. is one of Georgia’s oldest and most distinguished law firms, and we understand the financial impact on students while obtaining their degree. We created this privately funded scholarship to help create more opportunities for students to find support. We wish you all the best of luck in your studies and look forward to reading your insightful essays.
2020 Scholarship essay question
To enter our scholarship essay competition, answer the following question in 500 words:
How have the roles of first responders changed since the outbreak of the COVID19 pandemic? How may this impact their roles in the future?
- You must be a U.S. resident or resident alien who is currently registered at a U.S. college or university.
- Essays must be unique (not submitted elsewhere) and written by the scholarship applicant.
- Applicants must read, understand, sign and return to us the (PDF) Scholarship Essay Contest Application & Rules along with your submission.
- Only one submission per student will be considered.
- Students must be actively enrolled at the university with a valid student ID number and currently enrolled in classes in order to be eligible.
How to apply for our scholarship
Submit your application and essay by email by the deadline noted above.
Scholarship selection process
Our judges will examine all entries received by the deadline above. A winner will be selected up to 6 weeks after the submission deadline. One winner will be awarded the scholarship amount, and notable entries may also be published on the WPMH Legal website.
Ownership of entries
All scholarship entries submitted to Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson, L.L.P., along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated with the submission, become the property of WPMHLegal.com. By submitting an entry and the signed application form, you acknowledge that Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson, L.L.P. will own all rights to publish and promote the content. All entrants also agree that they consent to the use of their name, the school or university they attend, and the use of their likeness (as in a photograph) and prize information.
Good luck, and we look forward to your submissions!