Areas of Practice
- Social Security Law
Kevin W. Hall has been practicing in the field of Social Security disability and related issues, including retirement benefits, workers’ compensation offsets and overpayments, since 1991. He is admitted to all federal courts in Georgia, as well as the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. He was also admitted to the U.S. Supreme Court Bar in 2019.
Kevin is an accredited attorney for the preparation and prosecution of claims for veteran’s benefits before the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). He has appeared pro hac vice in Alabama federal courts. He represents clients across Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama and Mississippi, regularly traveling to hearings in these states.
Kevin graduated from Mercer University in 1987, and from Walter F. Georgia School of Law in 1990. He is a member of a number of legal organizations, including the State Bar of Georgia, the National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR), the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates (NOVA) and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- State Bar of Georgia, 1990
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court Bar, 2019
Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. – 1990
- B.A. – 1987
Honors and Awards
- AV Rated Preeminent – 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- National Organization of Social Security Representatives
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates